Rates and Insurance
Ponciano Counseling and Wellness clinicians accept commercial plans for Individual Therapy.
- Cigna, CareFirts/BCBS, United Health Care, Lyra
- Stephany Ponciano, LCMFT
- Suzanne LaFauce, LCPC
- Cigna, Carefirst/BCBS:
- Brianna Shuman, LGMFT
- Jacqueline Garoz, LGPC
- Kelli Dixon, LGMFT
Out of Network:
We are out of network with other insurance companies. When using Out of Network coverage, you are responsible for paying the rate of $150-$175 at the time of the services.
We provide you with a receipt (superbill) that includes a diagnostic code and a billing code to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement depending on your plan. You are responsible for checking your Out of Network benefits.
Rates with Independently Licensed Therapist:
- Intake Evaluation: 55 min. session: $200
- Individual Therapy: 55 min session: $175
Rates with Provisionally Licensed Therapists:
- Intake Evaluation: 55 min. session: $175
- Individual Therapy: 55 min session: $150
Reduced Rates with Interns:
- Intake Evaluation: 55 min. session: $60
- Individual Therapy: 55 min session: $50
Other Hourly Rates (these will be charged depending on the agreement with your insurance company):
- Supervision with Ingrid: $125 for 1-hour Supervision for LGPC or LGMFT supervisee
- Phone Consultation: calls over 15 min will be considered a regular session and will be billed at the regular rate.
- Written Reports: $100 per hour; (not covered by insurance.)
- Court Testimony: $150-$175 (8 hrs min payable in advance not covered by insurance $1200-$1400);
- Consultation: $$150-$175 per 1 hr (such as IEP meeting, record review/correspondences)
- Paperwork: $50 flat fee
Forms of Payment:
We accept payment via all major credit cards and HSA cards.
If you want to cancel or reschedule your appointment you have to notify us 24 hours before your appointment in order to avoid a late cancelation fee of $100.
[email protected] | 240-489-1108 | 13228 Executive PK Terrace Germantown, MD 20874