ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
Ponciano Counseling and Wellness, LLC (PCW) is committed to serving our community. We offer a limited number of reduced-fee individual counseling services for adults.
Reduced Rates with Interns:
|Intake Evaluation||50-minute session||$60|
|Individual Therapy||45-minute session||$55|
About our reduced fee services
Reduced fee services are available to adults who are unemployed, uninsured, underinsured, or unable to afford traditional counseling services. This includes individuals who are struggling with issues of depression, anxiety, life transition, or grief. We will provide short-term counseling at a reduced fee. We can offer a maximum of 15 sessions or 5 months whichever comes first. Your sessions will be provided by Master’s Level students interns, supervised by Ingrid Ponciano, LCMFT, or Stephany Ponciano, LCPC
In order to qualify for reduced fee services clients need to meet the following criteria.
* Unable to afford traditional counseling services
* Commitment to Prompt Attendance
* Commitment to fully participate in therapeutic interventions and homework
Due to the availability and training levels of our counselors providing reduced fee services at Ponciano Counseling, there are some clients who may be not appropriate for our reduced fee services.
Clients not eligible for Reduced-fee counseling services would be:
* Involved in court or legal issues (probation, parole, deferred adjudication)
* Child and Adult protective services involvement
* Child custody cases
* Court-ordered services
* Struggling with drugs and alcohol as the primary issue
* Suffering from chronic mental illness
* Any issue outside of the therapeutic competency of our counseling staff
All clients at Ponciano Counseling are pre-screened for appropriateness. If at any point is determined to need more intensive services than our counselors can offer, they will be referred out to be linked to the appropriate services.
- The approved number of sessions begins when you schedule your first counseling appointment. If you cancel or do not show up for your first appointment, you will no longer be eligible for reduced-fee services.
- Our cancellation policy is 24 hour cancellation time period. If you don’t show up or late cancel your appointment you will be required to pay our Cancellation fee equal to the amount of your reduced fee. We reserve the right to discontinue the session if you cancel / no show up 3 consecutive times.